The Academy of Couple and Family Psychology is pleased to announce new incentives for psychologists and students to become board certified in couple and family psychology. Six grants will fund up to $500 to two people in each of the categories below.
– $500 each for two early career psychologists
– $500 each for two academics
– $400 each for two doctoral students who are completing dissertations about couple and family assessment/treatment
The award application deadline date is July 15, 2019. Applicants will be notified about the status of their applications by August 15th, 2019.
Applicants should submit the following:
• A current CV
• A brief statement (500 words or less) describing their interest in ABPP board certification in couple and family psychology and how it might enhance their current work.
• Two letters of reference from psychologists or related professionals familiar with the applicant’s professional activities addressing why the applicant should be granted the award.
If you receive an award, you will be expected to complete the application for board certification within one year from the date of receiving the award. Applicants for grants, please submit your CV, reference letters, and statement of interest to AACFP Board President, Dr. Christen Carson, firstname.lastname@example.org.